welcome tohealthybestrong,blog

you are welcome to healthybestrong,blog

please visit upto end of this blog.

adsense code

google blog Search

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fwd: Good poem





Just remembered this beautiful poem....

When I'll be dead.....,
Your tears will flow,..
But I won 't know...
Cry for me now instead !

you will send flowers,..
But I won't see...
Send them now instead !

you'll say words of praise,..
But I won't hear..
Praise me now instead !

you'll forget my faults,..
But I won't know...
Forget them now, instead !

You'll miss me then,...
But I won't feel...
Miss me now, instead
you'll wish...
you could have spent more time with me,...
Spend it now instead !!

Moral......
''Spend time with every person around you, your
families and  friends.
Make them feel Special...
because you never know when time will take
them away from you forever.

Life is too short.
Love all and Forgive all.


No comments:

Post a Comment